1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Ice cold feet

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Would like anybody to chant in who has foot pain ...my feet have been getting ice cold than usual.

2. giantsfan

giantsfan Well known member

One of my many doctors said I had Raynaud's phenomenon (feet and hands). In my case it was and is just TMS. Slight lack of O2 as Dr. Sarno would say. My feet and hands have been getting warmer and less purple over the past two months. You should always be checked out by a doc first though just in case.

3. Boston Redsox

Giants

Thx I am done with dr when it comes to unexplained issues. He will just chalk it up to anxiety

brendan537 likes this.
  4. Gigi

Gigi Well known member

Hi Marco. Each of my siblings--me too!--has the cold hands and feet syndrome. I often repeat the old adage, "Cold hands, warm heart!"
    I have never linked it to TMS flaring. With me it's just a constant. That's one of the reasons I like TX weather better than the upper Midwest.:joyful:
    Hope you can get some relief.

5. Boston Redsox