1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

I want to feel invincible again

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Sam007, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Sam007

Sam007 New Member

I want to feel invincible again. But my pain and "disability" is so widespread that it affects all my movement. I have been working with a TMS therapist which has been helpful. But since last night, I kind of have been on a downward spiral because I got to see how "normal" 33 year olds get to live their lives and how mine is. Tired of working on myself and just want this to be over and feel normal again.

Cap'n Spanky and Idearealist like this.
  2. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Hi Sam,

I know exactly what you mean.

I was disabled too for many months. Pain in my back, neck, shoulder, knees, and feet as well as sciatica in both legs plus pain and numbness in arms and hands took their toll on me. I felt so old and incapable at 30 years old.

However, using the same techniques that makes Olympic athletes feel invincible, I recovered rapidly and completely.

I explain in detail how I did it in this interview with Omar Pinto. He is the host of the very popular Sharing Helps Addicts in Recovery podcast (SHAIR). He invited me to provide a natural drug-free treatment option for pain. Hope it will help you feel invincible again!

[https://www.fredamir.com/single-post/2020/04/11/watch-me-coach-omar-pinto

3. mugwump

mugwump Well known member

I really feel what you want to express. I also want to be invincible also. Don't be sad, buddy. We can do it :) beerbuds

Cap'n Spanky and Sam007 like this.