1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

I Know It's TMS!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by DieMond128, May 23, 2018.

1. DieMond128

DieMond128 New Member

Aside from the very long list of symptoms imperative I've experienced over the last week, yesterday upon my return to work, I noticed myself internally rolling my eyes or smirking when someone would tell me, "You're feeling better? Okay, just take it easy, don't overdo it, the last thing you want to do is reinjure yourself." I know that their intentions are good, and it's lovely to know they care ❤️.
    It's funny how a week ago I was certain something was seriously wrong with me, that I was going to break myself, yet today I'm at work (in lots of pain) doing my job without fear of further injury. I'm not going to be free from symptoms in a week, because I've got a lot to unpack from my subconscious still.
    I'm listening to MBP right now and getting every symptom Dr. Sarno lists. No anxiety about it, I'm not on my knees in fear or pain. I'm mentalling through, not muscling my through. I know I will beat this, I just need to stop with the timelines and expectations, and acknowledge for right now, I'm going to be in pain.

sarah2254, readytoheal and HattieNC like this.
  2. sarah2254

sarah2254 Peer Supporter

love the positive attitude. Any updates?