1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 31 I just want to share..

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Yulia1975, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Yulia1975

Yulia1975 Peer Supporter

My dream came true, my husband wants another baby!!:)
    We have almoust 2 year old beautiful happy active girl and I always wanted a brother or sister for her.
    BUT... Since Lisa was born our life together was so stressful and challenging , I moved to his old house, everything was on my shoulders, almoust no help....So 4 month later I started developing neck/shoulder/jaw tension/discomfort..I had it before pregnancy but it wasn't so severe like now. And these days I am in chronic discomfort ,tension and spasms. Things better between us now, but I dont feel physically ready for another baby:( I will be 41 in June, not much time for me left to bring another child to this world...
    I am doing this program, going gym twice a week, doing some relaxation techniques, seeing
    psychologist (not TMS though) and I really hope to be normal again very soon.
    I just want TMS to leave me alone, I learned my lesson, I want my life back:((((

Thank you for listening .. Hugs!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Yulia. Not to discourage you from having a second baby the natural way, but you can also consider adopting. My best friend and his sister were both adopted and so were some other friends' kids adopted. You are getting your life back and your progress is wonderful.