1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

I have no doubt I have TMS

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by NWWU, Oct 3, 2016.

1. NWWU

NWWU New Member

I started this program because I had excruciating sciatic nerve pain all the way down my leg after having serious back pain for months (and on an off for years). I was seeing a Chiro that recommended I see another doctor that would probably recommend cortisone shots. That got my attention, and here I am on Day 33.

I now have no doubt that I have TMS because I stopped seeing the chiro and massage therapist. I stopped stretching, and I have been running and walking, and this weekend I dance for 4 hours straight in GIANT high heels. If there was something structurally wrong with my body, then I would be crippled right now. I now totally get why Dr. Sarno says to STOP stretching and STOP all physical rehab. If I was doing any rehab, I could have some doubt that it is the rehab that is making me feel better and not the deep emotional digging that is healing my body and mind. I had to STOP all therapy so that there is NO doubt what is helping. I feel great. My leg pain is so slight that I have to really pay attention to see if it actually hurts. I just had a sign of relief. I can do this. Again. I am so so grateful for this community. I think I am going to cry now!!!!! So happy.

readytoheal and Brant like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, NWWU. How wonderful that you are experiencing almost no pain. It really works... believing totally in TMS.

Instead of crying for being so happy, I hope you will LAUGH. Dancing for four hours in high heels makes me LAUGH!