1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

I guess Sarno really didn't know what he was doing.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by brantley, Mar 28, 2015.

1. brantley

brantley New Member

According to some of the commentary on this website ** http://www.bettermovement.org/2011/a-skeptical-look-at-the-theories-of-dr-john-sarno/

Why would someone with such little knowledge of Sarno and his findings poopoo his work? Read the comments and just bathe in the ignorance. I love how the OP doesn't seem to acknowledge any of the people who basically call him out, tell him he is full of crap, and they healed by using Sarno. I wonder why he isn't famous if his ideas carry more weight than Sarno? Jealousy?

2. Markus

Markus Guest

I've seen this a few times, I ignore it!

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

The success stories on that TMSWiki subforum are more than enough evidence that Dr. Sarno's
    TMS theory is valid. Naysayers are everywhere. Some people just get their jollies by
    raining on other people's parade.

4. mdh157

mdh157 Well known member

Amazing how the same people don't badmouth the typical medical response, which often accomplishes nothing exc getting people hooked on painkillers.

5. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

I was giving that dude some credibility until I realised he is shilling for his own treatment method. good luck to him, kids are hard to feed these days :)

mdh157 likes this.
  6. Barb M.

Barb M. Peer Supporter

I just read some of his articles and I don't think they're incompatible with a TMS approach... but that's just my take on it.

7. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

Odd that he disses Dr. Sarno, if his theories are similar.I suppose some might say that placcebo is a fine form of magic, eh?