1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

I give up

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Mark1122, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Mark1122

Mark1122 Well known member

Im done with TMS... The only thing that happened when i resumed activity is me being in unreal pain and my heart fluttering and palpilating like crazy. Im scared i AM killing myself. I feel completely burned out.

Im so tired all the time and brain fogged 24/7. I cant see clearly and i AM so f*cking tired all the time. Exhausted. The pain is exhausting me and causing heart problems.

I sleep alot now and quit all activity. I had to use sleep medication through the day to reduce pain and anxiety. Which got me hooked on these again. Its not working for me. I cant have TMS, glad IT works for most of you. But i must have something else. I got 500% worse last 2 years with believing TMS its time to listen to my body and give IT the rest it screams for..

Lately i even got twitching in my eyelids for hours a day and other muscles twitching too i must be completely stressed and burned out. I am exhausted.....stomach feels full 24./7, palpilations, muscle twitching, intense pain in upper back, neck, trapezius, arm, hand, anxiety and panic attacks, brain dog, fatigued etc etc

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Mark,

I know you've been posting here for awhile, I think you earnestly engaged as best you can in this work. I am not sure whether you obtained any outside support, but that is not what your post is about. I am truly sorry that it hasn't budged for you, and that you've "had it." My thought is that that is just OK. You didn't fail at anything here. This work is not for everyone, and when I say that, I mean this very straight up. It works for many, but not all. Your symptoms sound scary and hellish sometimes, and I really do hope you'll find a way to relieve them.Thanks for the check in, and I wish you the best.

Andy