1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

I Can Only Imagine

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

If you think (I’m going to heal this time no matter what) -- well, it will be brought to pass if you don't interrupt that thought with doubt and fear because when we think about something, what we think about starts to look for us.
    In other words we think that were drawing what we want to us and most defiantly we are but that something you're thinking about has already been triggered to find you first.
    You will get what you think about and most often we don't think this to be true if we ignore it -- well just cause you ignored the law of gravity doesn't make it any less true if you decided to test it by jumping of a building right.

Heres an Example, When you look at yourself and if you think I'm ugly, defeated and lost -- well the law of mind will eventually give you what you’re thinking if it takes 40 years to do so but at the same time if we start to think I'm beautiful and See your face the way you want it to be in your imagination and have the most constant belief that this is true then you will start to see a new you in the mirror.

When you are in pain -- It’s because you've focused on that pain in fear and made it real. Instead decide to think that this pain can be replaced with health and vitality.
    I'm going to focus on my compassion for myself, what makes me tick and all I want to accomplish and achieve then you will reverse the natural law of fear and pain into the law of life that will most certainly bring what you want to pass.

Train your mind to enter as deeply as possible into every correct move you make with the imagination and be determined to feel the perfect picture you have formed of yourself. Make special efforts to do this many times throughout the day and whenever you have a moment to spare. Think of this perfect picture of yourself and this pain free picture of yourself as frequently as possible, as much as possible and as deeply as possible in complete earnest then it won’t be long and you will start to feel better and look better.

Kizaa likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Your advice is excellent, Herbie. Keep the mind focused on healing and being well and perfect.
    Don't let doubts take hold.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Awesome, I need those sayings everyday to get me going. It's like I'm a car and I need that fuel to give me energy. Fuel of hope and inspiration. I learned some time ago that thinking in the red is easy, everyone does it and everyone that does it has pain and depression. We know hardships and tough times are part of life but even in the hard times we can find something to be thankful for.

I remember when I tried to take a year off from doing my daily studies in healing and hope. It was about 11 months into it when the second wave of pain hit me good for over a year. So many factors led to that year of loss but the good that came out of it over rides any of the pain I ever experienced, for I grew in knowledge and wisdom to be able to share a story that heals, just like you, isn't that awesome. Bless You

4. tigerlilly

tigerlilly Well known member

Good post, Herbie -

We "are what we eat" in an emotional, mental, spiritual and physical way!

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  5. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thanks tigerlilly, I know the feelings of my emotions when I have them now. Something I used to ignore but now I soothe. Knowing your feelings and what they mean and why your having them is an invaluable tool. It takes plenty of mindfulness meditation and a willing heart but I have come so far in my healing I'm still in awe by the day. I believe when anyone gets this knowledge down and starts to heal, they will be like, Wow -- this is some for real stuff.
    Bless You