1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 I am so relieved I got this recommended by a complete stranger

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by how_to_feel_emotions, Sep 5, 2021.

1. I know that I have been suppressing my emotions for a long time. A lot of times, when I want to cry, I don't. I haven't cried in a long time. I went to therapy and the few times that I cried, my whole body felt lighter. So I know that there is a lot of truth in the mind-body connection.

Currently reading all the material on the TMS wiki, and "Healing Back Pain". While my physical pain is not that apparent, it is there. There is a lot of tightness in my back. While reading, I recognized myself fully in the personality profile. I feel deep down that I have been repressing a lot of unwanted emotions.

I am committed to this journey, where-ever it may lead me. See you tomorrow.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome how_to_feel_emotions

I am glad you have found this method of self-healing. I love your understanding already, based on the lightness you felt when you allowed your crying. Huge learning, and one can you take on your journey!

Andy

Hedger likes this.
  3. Hedger

Hedger Well known member

Keep up the good work and keep us posted!