1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 I am here and so happy

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Spink, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Spink

Spink Newcomer

I feel blessed to have found this website and community. About 3 years ago I read 2 of John Sarno's books and was fascinated by his warmth and beautiful spirit and humour. On a conscious level I understood his message but just recently I asked for guidance in a new phase and deeper understanding of my life and who I am and what the message of my 30 years back pain and 15 year diagnosis of crohn's disease has been all about. I was led to Steven Ozanich and something in a video or 2 I watched about him clicked with me on a way deeper level so I was distressed with back pain and reflux and on watching this material and doing one of his suggested exercises I began to feel a lot better. Something that I had not done since I was early teens was I went for a jog something I used to do as a long distance runner as a child/teenager. I began to feel better and then spent today looking at more videos about peoples success and something in me really knows I am meant to be here at this moment and follow this program. I have total belief in Dr Sarno's method and am willing to see what my unconscious beliefs present as challenges to this. I feel joy at being here and I am looking forward to seeing the changes as I realize that there is nothing wrong with my body and connecting with who I really am and learning to love all of me.

georgethee likes this.
  2. Jimnat7

Jimnat7 Peer Supporter

You have come to the right place. Tms can cause so many different problems and it is as crafty as your own mind is. Its your mind trying to help you but in a weird way. You will get better