1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 I am convinced!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Diane1313, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Diane1313

Diane1313 New Member

I am now 60 yrs old. When I was 13 my mother had a massive stroke, paralyzed her left side, and died three years later. When I was 27 my father was diagnosed with brain cancer and died three years later after I cared for him with two small toddlers. I then developed weird symptons myself and after a year of going to different doctors, I was
    diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Over the next 26 years I have had everything wrong with me...one thing after another. I have gone to neurologists, pain clinics, physical doctors, podiatrists, physical therapist, orthopedics...you name them...I have seen them. The funny thing is nobody can do anything to help me. It wasn’t until I read John Sarno’s book recently that it clicked...this is me!! So here I am starting out on my journey. I know I can be healthy soon, it is now my time to be pain free and enjoy life!

2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

Sorry for your long years of suffering, but it is great to hear your optimism. It sounds like you're in the right place!