1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

I’ve been addressing symptoms, not TMS?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Bicepmuffins, Oct 23, 2022.

1. Bicepmuffins

Bicepmuffins Peer Supporter

Hey, I made a recent post but this feels different and wanted to start over.

As of last week I identified 4-5 things that could be TMS and most of them are dissipating now. I tend to get a rapid response from TMS intervention. Usually doesn’t last more than a week once I start the work.

I have probably spent somewhere between 150-250k on trying to solve health problems that were in my head and my entire 20s I was controlled by TMS.

I’m tired of being deceived for years. I am convinced I am physically healthy for the first time in my adult life and it’s refreshing but my extinction symptoms are going crazy. And I do not know how to stop TMS other than changing my mantra from “symptoms are fake” to “I’m healthy”

can I put this disease to rest ?

2. cain aven

cain aven Peer Supporter

It sounds like you are stopping TMS all the time. I think a lot of people would kill to have the results you are getting. That said, this is a recent discovery/integration of concept; it may take the brain a while to accept it as truth ("limbic lag"). Keep breathing, meditating, do things that give you moments of happiness, laugh at the symptoms when they arise (within a week is amazing). You got this!

Bicepmuffins and JanAtheCPA like this.
  3. Bicepmuffins

Bicepmuffins Peer Supporter

You think it’s just a matter of time and I just need to manage my emotions? It seems to me like if there’s not a stuck memory or stuck point that’s causing it then I just need to take meditation more deeply and seriously