1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 25 How's it going?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by MrPositive248, Mar 30, 2017.

1. MrPositive248

MrPositive248 New Member

I’ve been 75% pain free since reading Dr Sarno’s book and 100% after the journaling exercise on Day 13. So things are going really well for me. There is more anxiety now, aware of thoughts and feelings I once ignored.
    I'm a little apprehensive that something will happen down the road that will create a new TMS symptom before I figure out what’s going on. I’m re-reading Dr Sarno’s Healing Back Pain and seeing things I missed the first time.

My favorite TMS stories are all about spontaneous recovery. Just read the book and most of the pain goes away in a few days. Quickly healed, that’s what I need to hear.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I hope you heal quickly, but that isn't the case for most people. And I actually think it's better to spend more time in TMS because you probably will learn more about yourself and why you are in pain. I do think it's great that you have healed so much already. Keep in the Program and journaling.