1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

How to overcome my mentally damaging fears

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by unlearningpain, Dec 27, 2018.

1. unlearningpain

unlearningpain Peer Supporter

I worry and fear future a lot and I've narrowed it down to losing my hair at young age (23) and not sleeping well tonight as biggest.
    I've mentioned about them in earlier posts but I'm unable to overcome.

They keep me in cycle which I'm unable to break.
    It all started with back pain 3 yrs ago, now since it is gone.it is giving me these scars.

I've tried magnesium glycinate without much success.

Please help with hair thing apart from saying bald is cool.i know I can recover but stucking in the cycle sucks.

2. Kittyruns

Kittyruns Peer Supporter

Hello!!! Welcome to the TMS forum! Have you read any of Dr. Sarno's books yet? There is also a great video on Youtube that would help you in discovering more about TMS/and what your brain is trying to do to protect you. And, your statement about you know you can recover is AWESOME! I think that is the first step! There are many great posts on this forum. Keep digging around.