1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 How to convince yourself?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Dijana, May 15, 2013.

1. Dijana

Dijana New Member

I am a 31 year old woman from Holland, who is new on the forum.
    First of all, I am very happy I found these pages about TMS. In Holland there is not much known of TMS, so its kinda difficult to be diagnosed.

I've read some info about TMS, and I am pretty sure I match the profile, but I still have doubts. I am afraid that the online treatment doesnt work for me.

I have terrible lower back pain since september 2012. I cant work anymore, ( cant sit longer Then about 15 min) cant do anything around the house and I feel miserable. The doctors told me I have degenerated discs and I tried pretty much everything without results, so I probally have to live with this.

When I ran into this page, its gave me a little hope, but I still have my doubts. How can I be 100% sure that I have TMS and how can I conveince myself of having TMS?

This is my first day of the program and I hope I will succeed in overcoming TMS.

Greets Dijana