1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

How Great I Am- Motivational video

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

3. NolaGal

NolaGal Peer Supporter

Thanks for posting these ;-) I love this type of thing. It's like a motivational, vibration raising "snack" for the mind! No one is constantly self-motivated. We all need inspiration on a regular basis, whether it's a piece of music, a recorded lecture, a chapter of a spiritual book, or something else. I made great leaps when I realized that I would always need to feed myself positive material to keep me going at an optimum level. You can't read one self-help book, attend one workshop, or hear one inspiring sermon and then be motivated for the rest of your life! That would be like eating one meal and expecting it to last for years! It doesn't work that way!

4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

That's so true Nola gal, I have to always keep my mind and heart
    constantly learning new thoughts, ideas , sounds , sights and media
    I too made great leaps and bounds when I figured out id be needing
    this type of info for the rest of my life.

If a weeks goes by and I don't have some type of motivational snack for the mind
    well I can really tell the difference. I know folks that never get any motivational
    ideas of any nature and you can tell it too, there always bored and look , well depressed.
    Im glad you like the videos friend- I hope your day is blessed beyond measure-
    You are Great Nola. Thanks

God bless