1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. Zafirides How Dr. Sarno Cured My Back Pain - Edward Siedle Interview

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Peter Zafirides, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Peter Zafirides

Peter Zafirides Physician

Hi Everyone,

This week on the podcast, I was honored to interview Edward "Ted" Siedle. Ted had recently written two beautiful articles (HERE and HERE) in Forbes about the healing work of Dr. John Sarno.

We talked about his Forbes articles, his struggle with years of chronic pain, how Dr. Sarno helped him to become totally pain-free and the state of pain treatment in Western medicine today.

He was very kind to join me on the program. You can listen to it here:

http://www.thehealthymind.com/2012/...o-cured-my-back-pain-edward-siedle-interview/

I hope you enjoy the interview.

Kindly,
    Dr. Z

veronica73 likes this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Excellent! I look forward to listening. As always, thank you for posting. I always enjoy your shows.

3. Lori

Lori Well known member

Thanks Dr. Z. Enjoyed the interview!
    -Lori

4. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

The link seems to be broken, anyone got this recording saved? Edward Siegel is exactly the type of guy TMS advocates need onside. The likes of him and John Stossel who are respectable men with great careers are like gold dust and help to convince people like me this thing is real

5. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Same issue.

6. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

When I click the link, I get a "This account has been suspended" prompt.

7. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi All, just checked again and still getting the "This account has been suspended" message.