1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

How do you get into the chat room

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Sanghagirl82, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Sanghagirl82

Sanghagirl82 Peer Supporter

I saw the video on setting up your profile but I had no idea how to get into the chat room. I have never been in one before so it may be an easy process. Can someone help me with this so I can enter the chatroom in the future. Thanks

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Luckily I was able to help Sanghagirl with this before the chat room ended, so this question is all taken care of. However, I thought I would make a video in case anyone else has the same question. Here's the video:

If that video doesn't answer your question, you can ask your question below or try this video: Second chat room tutorial.

Finally, if you want to go directly to our chat room, click here.

3. Sanghagirl82

You are so helpful. this is a wonderful trait. Is is also one of the TMS traits? Doesn't seem fair that such admirable qualitities can also work against us. Anyway, thanks for your help

4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Sanghagirl, I'm just super grateful for anyone who uses this site. Trying to start a TMS forum and nonprofit has been by far the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. Doing my best to make it easy to use while still maintaining the richness of our programs is just part of that.

But, definitely, I do think that helpfulness is a TMS character trait. And thanks for the complement. :) I'm glad you were able to make it to the chat.

5. Sanghagirl82

Thanks for all you are doing. I am also learning some "tech" stuff

6. Gigi

Gigi Well known member

Forest,
    I know I read this somewhere before, but can you tell me how to change the header? Mine right now has Christmas ornaments, and it's very cool, but I'd like to change it.
    TIA