1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 25 How am I going so far

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by artetvif, Dec 10, 2014.

1. artetvif

artetvif Newcomer

Well, not the best actually !! But not because of the program. I am just super tired with my work and all the things I ask myself to do. The program helped me a lot figure aout things about my past, about my way of thinking and my personality traits. I still have trouble to label the emotions I feel at each crisis of eczema, which is doing quite bad since a few weeks. Digging emotion may be hard for my unconscious-self ! But I still have the will to continue this, we will see.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Keep at the SEP, artevif. But you may be hitting it too hard. Try taking it slower or take a day off now and then.
    Be sure to add fun stuff to your days. Things you enjoy doing.