1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

How affirmations work

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

How affirmations work

There are two types of people, those that are magnetized and full of faith and they know they are born to succeed and win. Others, so many others are demagnetized. They are full of fears and doubts.See what we mean by demagnetization

When your magnetized your full of faith and belief and when your demagnetized you have a sort of magnetism to you and this is science. You have a magnetism that draws people to you when you got a positive belief system or a negative belief system, it’s up to you if you know how to work it and that’s not just in your mind. You got to be able to produce that through your body so people around you they just know you got it, good or bad that’s the whole point.

People usually know what’s wrong with you if you got a lot going through your mind, and you’re not thinking about faith and hope. The two are separate in their own ways and you can say confidence, your faith, your belief system, your hope. Everybody knows when you get it in your spirit and it becomes second nature to you and you begin doing it, then you got it; right.

Some people call it an understanding. The unbelievers when an opportunity comes they say, what if I fell? I might lose my money, people will laugh at me. People of this sort will not get very far in life. There fear to go forward makes them simply stay where they are. You can become a magnetized person when you discover and put to use the secret of the ages.

Suppose someone ask you to name the secret of the ages. What would you answer, atomic energy, inter planetary travel, black holes. No it’s not any of those. The secret is the marvelous inter working power of your subconscious mind, that’s it. This is the last place so few will look for it; it is also the reason so few ever find it.

We all live in an unfathable sea of infinite riches. Your subconscious is very sensitive to your conscious thoughts. What your thinking is feeding the subconscious and what are we bringing about, all those fears and doubts we so desperately need live without.

If you think a certain way then you will attract those thoughts, and people say well if that was true then everybody would be rich. No, because everybody don’t think they’re going to get that million dollar break or that ten thousand dollar break or even that ten dollar break. Everybody don’t think they’re going to get the power bill paid. Everybody doesn’t think they’re going to get the water bill paid. If anything there going to doubt it then they’re going to like oh, thank god if it does happen.

But there not believing for it, there worrying the whole time and in the bible over in the book of James it says if a man believes and doubts don’t let that man think he will receive anything he’s hoping for.

You subconscious is very sensitive to your conscious thoughts. Those conscious thoughts form the matrix through which the infinite intelligence, vital forces, and energies of your subconscious flow. Shape that matrix in a more positive direction and you redirect those infinite riches to your greater benefit.

Once you learn to think in line with the infinite intelligence, you’ll experience abundance instead of poverty. Wisdom instead of superstitions or ignorance, peace instead of inner strife, success instead of failure. Joy instead of sadness, light in darkness, harmony instead of discord. Faith and confidence instead of fear. Could there be any more wonderful set of blessings than these.

When we hear this we think wow man I have been told this so much, my whole life I have been taught how- everybody says im going to teach you how to do this but heres the kicker

It’s the affirmations that do the reverse conditioning. Your conditioned to think doubt, worry, strife. I’m not going to get the house bill paid; I’m not going to get the propane I need.

See we reverse it through something the mind doesn’t want to accept. Which is saying, peace, love, joy, happiness, gentleness and kindness.

Saying those actual words, and then for each one of those words you feel that emotion. Like if your wanting success you say success to yourself over and over then when you start feeling success and it becomes second nature to you. Like it becomes subconscious, my metaphor of subconscious is when it becomes second nature to you ok.

Then when you can get to this point and it started out as just a word you’ve repeated success, success, success, and when you repeat it with meditation by yourself over time with no one to bother you, get up early if you have to. Go to bed late, let somebody know this is your alone time, let me do this cause I got to do it for my mind.

I got to recondition my mind so my demagnetized energy will turn into magnetized energy. Which then when I think positive. I’ll get what I’m thinking positive for, you see the difference cause before when you was thinking positive you was also thinking doubt.

So through saying these affirmations you’ll pretty much not kill off all of demagnetization because its part of our being but at the same time you’ll kill off almost all of the conditioning of thinking doubt, worry, strife, hurt, anger, anxiety, tension . Instead of thinking those you will have reconditioned your mind, or reversed the conditioning of negative thoughts and so what happens. Then when you think positive, you get your body magnetized which draws hope and healing to you. I hope you got the lesson, it’s a good lesson

Forest and plum like this.
  2. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

Eric, my forum Angel.
    I slept like a babe last night and feel renewed this morning. Your words are so true and the perfect way to begin a new day.
    I am thankful you are in my life.

eric watson and Forest like this.
  3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you so much plum, your my angel

4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

You are so right about affirmations. Sure at first they are just words you say, but over time they turn into conditioned responses that can and do lower our level of anxiety, worry, and fear.

eric watson likes this.