1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Horrible flare up

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by mina, Nov 14, 2016.

1. mina

mina Peer Supporter

Thanks a lot, Plum, I will read this tomorrow.

Tom, I have journaled in the past and it has helped a lot, why should I not journal again? Where do you get that it hasn't helped me in the past, I wonder.
    I am certainly not looking for one single thing in my past, where do you get this idea from? I know there is a myriad of things.
    Anyway, the eye movement therapy has proved that things that affect me in the present are linked to feelings and thoughts that were born in the past. There is nothing surprising about this.
    The Wiki program was built around Dr Sarno's understandings and discoveries, so when I do this program, I am under the impression I do Dr Sarno's program, am I wrong? I don't think so.
    Thanks for your advice anyway.

2. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Mina,

I was responding to your original post to "the hell " you were in, and being "shattered". I don't know you at all personally and was offering TMS fundamentals. If journaling worked for you in the past, then by all means do it again for your current "flare up". I'm a nut's and bolts solutions oriented guy, you're posting in the "support" forum so you're probably looking for support in your current malaise. My advice isn't resonating with you so I will refrain from offering you anymore.

g'luck