1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Hormone issues. need help

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by stevow7, Sep 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. stevow7

stevow7 Well known member

hello guys im 6'3'' weight 154 and im 26. currently im dealing with a lot of hormone issues. with horrible symptoms which anxiety and depression are one of them. i currently went to several doctors without success. i dont know what to do, i dont know where to go i had to drop college and feel alone. doctors offered me quimical stuff to raise my testosterone and other hormones but i dont know if i should take them since im young.

2. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

There certainly can be a lot of reasons why you are having hormonal issues. It can range from your diet and nutritional deficiency to TMS.

What is your diet like?

stevow7 likes this.
  3. stevow7

hello fred. well my diet consist off:

protein: lean chicken, grass fed ground beef (2 times a week), 2 eggs in the morning, salmon, greek yogurt, cheese.

carbs: oats, bread, papaya, strawberry, banana, pasta, potato, sweet potato, broccoli, coliflaur, brussel.

fats: pb, cheese, almond milk, ground beef, salmon, coconut olive oil.

breakfast: 2 servings of oats, almond milk, 1-2 eggs depending on what i plan to eat that day, 2-4 servings of egg whites, olive oil.

lunch: .5 servings of gluten free pasta, 5 oz of chicken

dinner: either red potato (350 grams) or sweet potato (300-325 grams) with either cheese, coconut oil if salmon or chicken or just plain grass fed ground beef since its high on fat.

1 hour before bed: 4 slices of bread, 1.5 servings of peanut butter, 2 servings of strawberry, 3 oz of banana 1 serving of papaya, half a serving of greek yogurt, salt, cinnamon.

its also tms because of the heavy stress and anxiety. if i could sleep better too that would help.

4. FredAmir

I see that you have a very organized mind based on your organized and detailed answer. That's a plus when dealing with TMS.

Please read my blogpost on disease-preventing diet. Start slow and keep moving in that direction. It has helped my clients reduce tension, anxiety, and improve health.

https://www.fredamir.com/single-post/2016/12/29/Disease-Preventing-Diet

What test have they done? Do you have an official diagnosis?

Sita likes this.
  5. stevow7

will follow for sure and read it! thanks a bunch for the kind words Amir. well i have been diagnosed with a pituitary microadenoma but all they offer is trt and im still young for that. im trying my best to do it naturally but as we know, having messed up hormones will impact our health, specially mental health.

6. FredAmir

I hope with this native approach to diet and avoiding the insulin yo-yo effect, you will see improvements. Try it for four weeks and let me know.