1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Hoping

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Samishopeful, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Samishopeful

Samishopeful New Member

Ive had pain for at least 20yrs, especially breast and back pains. It rings so true that it’s repressed emotions. All those personality traits mentioned are absolutely me. Now I’m going to accept that pain is a repressed emotion and work out what needs to happen next. Not sure what to do with that fact but hoping the program will help me out. I’m committed to getting rid of it and being out of pain. I know there’s nothing physical wrong, I know I have yrs of not expressing myself because I don’t want to upset people or they won’t do it right or they’ll hurt me. Heres to a new way of being. Pain free here I come

Fredric and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Samishopeful,

Welcome to the SEP, and the Forum! I think your understanding of yourself here is great:

Many people to come the TMS work and soon find that the way they have been living is not aligned with what they really want. It can be a gentle process to see more, defend your right to your feelings and expression, and gently relax into a more easeful life. All the while eliminating symptoms! You're already well on your way.

I wish you the greatest success and confidence as you undertake this journey.

Andy B

Samishopeful likes this.
  3. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member