1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Hoping this forum will help!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Gilfoyle, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Gilfoyle

Gilfoyle Newcomer

I am a mom with 2 young boys under 5 and have a history of back pain that orthopedic drs have diagnosed as associated with herniated discs. I had a microdiscectomy 4 years ago, but 7 months ago I started suffering bad sciatica that is diagnosed as caused by another disc bulge. I read Healing Bsck Spain in December and think it makes sense for me because I get stressed by working full tomorrow me and caring for little ones. But I haven’t been able to reduce the pain with just the knowledge from the book. I still get distracted by the possibility the pain is maybe caused by structural issues. I hope this program will help me reduce the pain. I’m trying hard to ignore what chiropractors and drs have said in the past is the cause.

2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome to the Forum! Wishing you the best in your recovery journey.......