1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Hopeful and a bit nervous

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Fourys, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Fourys

Fourys Newcomer

I’m just starting this program in hopes of getting rid of hip pain that’s been going on nearly 10 months now. Diagnosed with bursitis last summer when I developed severe pain while running. I’ve tried physical therapy and rest from any activity that aggravates my hip, but have continuing spasms in my low back and buttock. I just finished Dr. Sarno’s book and was glad to find this site to help me put what I learned into practice. I’m a bit nervous that I won’t be able to figure out the exact emotional trigger for the TMS - not sure if I need to know what specific thing caused it in order to get past it. Looking forward to learning more from this program.

-S