1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Hope

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by jkafka, Aug 24, 2014.

1. jkafka

jkafka New Member

Hello everyone,

I have never written on a forum before but here we go. I feel like I am just turning the corner towards recovery and regaining happiness. The last four months have been a turbulent ride of chest pain, back pain, and acid reflux. I have gone to various doctors and treatments and the symptoms have persisted and gotten worse recently. My pain has consumed so many of my days and has been overshadowing all of the other good things happening in my life. I want nothing more than to get back to waking up without instantly feeling pain and being consumed by my fear. Although I have gone back and forth between hope and despair, after reading The Divided Mind, my hope feels more real. I look forward to sharing more good news along the way and I hope that everyone reading this has a quick recovery. Thanks.

Jacob

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome aboard Jacob, You will do great, just take your time and be patient. Don't count the days, just let them pass as you recondition and get better. Remember to ask as many questions as you can so you will gain more and more knowledge. Keep us posted. Bless you