1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Holiday greetings

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Dahlia, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Dahlia

Dahlia Well known member

Thank you, my friends on this forum. Your support has made a tremendous difference to me. I wish you all my best for a joyful holiday and a new year filled with blessings.

upload_2013-12-24_12-20-4.png

2. nancy

nancy Well known member

How precious! Thanks so much, I wish you the very best, happy that you have healed. Love to you,
    Nancy

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

MaryBoz, I just saw your post and the photo of the darling ducklings, if that's who they are.
    They're a real welcoming into the new year. Thanks for sharing it with everyone,
    and Happy New Year to you and all.

4. nancy

nancy Well known member

Dear Walt, I just wanted to wish you a very Happy New Year! I have not been posting
    too much lately, but regaining myself slowly after Christmas. I hope you are doing not
    only well but great! I'm about to order your next book and looking forward to reading it.
    A Midnight Clear was wonderful, warmed my heart as I too am a dog lover. Much Love
    sent your way, Nancy