1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Hip / leg issues. Is it TMS?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Bicepmuffins, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Bicepmuffins

Bicepmuffins Peer Supporter

Hey all

I have successfully eliminated carpel tunnel / tennis elbow with TMS methods before.

I have weak legs. My right leg was noticeably less flexible than the left. My dancers or snapping hip started when I went vegan and lost a ton of weight and was very stressed out. I associated it to muscle loss.

3 years later it still snaps, it's gone away at times but now is constant or I'm just noticing it more. I have lower back pain and my calf hurts and my toes are going numb.

I have had a hip xray return no issues. I have been in physical therapy which has helped a little but my overall condition is declining.

I have been trying to use my legs without worrying about the pain and sometimes it doesnt get much worse, other times it hurts more. I cant walk for long periods or really run at all.

Thoughts? Anyone have anything like this?