1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

hip bursitis

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by intense50, Mar 27, 2017.

1. intense50

intense50 Well known member

Been a while and been 90% ran half marathon in October. Lately have had sore outer hip and butt . Very tender when I push on the boniest part of the hip. Symptom imperative?

2. MindBodyPT

MindBodyPT Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes i'd think so, since the run was in October and any kind of strain should have resolved by now. Sounds like symptom imperative to me!

3. intense50

Went running today and the pain is butt down the. outer thigh. The pain does go away eventually . it's after running that it hurts. I'm all in with tms but this one is strange. Don't know if it's muscle strain or I t syndrome.

4. MindBodyPT

MindBodyPT Beloved Grand Eagle

It could be a mild muscle strain but I really doubt it if it resolves quickly after running. IT syndrome is really another form of TMS as well. Go gentle on it, stretch and gradually ramp up your activity.

5. chopper72

chopper72 New Member

Curious about where you are now. Was it TMS?

6. intense50

Yes it was. I have since then have had plantar fas...also Morton's neuroma. Neck pain all have resolved. I still run and cycle although less .we tend to take things for granted.... Human nature I guess. For me it's has been being aware of my self if that makes sense. I did have issues to resolve in the very beginning. 2016. I have never had a sore lower back except for heavy physical work which leaves after 1 or 2 days which is normal I work construction. I still have Steve's book by my bed and I read maybe 1 page a week.

7. Tmswarrior32

Tmswarrior32 New Member

Intense50 was your Morton neuroma pain TMS? Did you heal from that?

8. Tmswarrior32

Tmswarrior32 New Member

Was your Morton neuroma TMS? Did you heal from that?