1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

High level of panic

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by rickm, Aug 13, 2021.

1. rickm

rickm New Member

Hello everyone, I have the feeling that I am stuck. My whole body feels tense, the symptoms feel stronger. It felt like I almost had a panic attack. Maybe I was having one. I think the panic was induced by red burning skin rash in my neck just below my hairline. I woke up this morning a saw it (in the Netherlands). In the afternoon I decided to buy an ointment a put it on, but I only increased the burning sensation. I think this started the sort of panic. In which I felt like I wanted to scream in a pillow and almost cried. I think this really shows how anxious i am of symptoms in general. I know I have to get through and overcome the anxiety. But I have the feeling I need external help and am looking for encouragement.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
    plum likes this.
  2. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

Sweetheart, I’d wager that pretty much everyone on this site has had an experience like this. It’s what TMS does. It scares us witless precisely so we focus on the symptoms and not our emotions. Keep reading, keep posting. The people here are incredibly supportive and kind.

plum x