1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by alexandra, May 18, 2014.

1. alexandra

alexandra Peer Supporter

I loaded my picture, I am with my little 6 year old daughter. I can finally thank you a little more personally for all your support, Thank you! :D

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you alexandra, Your presence here with us is well absorbed and you have a beautiful family.
    A loving family is our peace in times of loneliness. Now you have another family and we will all be here for you.
    Bless you

alexandra and Msunn like this.
  3. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Hey Alexandra! You made it. You got your picture up! Which one are you, on the left or right?

As the underground says to the mole, "welcome, but wipe your feet off first."

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Two wonderful smiling beauties, Alexandra.

Hope you both have a happy, healthy, carefree weekend.

5. alexandra

alexandra Peer Supporter

Thank you everyone! I'm hanging in there these past few days as I've increased my activity by walking much faster during my hill walking and the nerve pain and tingling, pinching in my back and legs has flared up...ok so my arms as well lol. I noticed I was very restricted in my daily activity, didn't push my daughter on the swing, didn't pick her up, didn't run after her at the park etc... I decided if I don't push A little more and start living my life without reasonable limitations (im not ready for a marathon yet) I'll be stuck for ever, I would love to jogg one day, Zumba dance etc... I have all the tools, I could teach others to heal by providing knowledge and tips but it's been difficult to break the cycle myself,

6. alexandra

alexandra Peer Supporter

Increasing activity means I will also be increasing relaxation time to balance things off, affirmations, doing the SEP, breathing deeper throughout the day, and living my life as if the symptoms were not there. I am caring less and less about the pain lately which is a good thing because fear has been a big obstacle in my recovery, Thank you again! :)

7. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Fear such a big thing to overcome. If we can just do what we fear doing, we win the battle.

Do your regular activities little by little, with relaxation breaks and deep breathing and calm thinking.