1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by fishqueen, Jun 6, 2019.

1. fishqueen

fishqueen Newcomer

I'm SOOO excited to begin the journey toward no more back pain! I'm not even sure how it started, but I've had constant debilitating, back pain for a year now.
    I was convinced I had TMS after reading Dr. Sarno's book a month ago but my husband poo pooed his ideas as nonsense and I continued to see the doctors and get even more tests done.
    Well, after spending tons of money on MRI's, rehab, and steroid shots, I can say for certain that my mid-back pain is TMS because there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with my back.
    Just reading your testimonials (and I'm so happy for you all) has helped relieve some of my pain already --

Tennis Tom likes this.
  2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

Howdy...sorry to hear about your husband's viewpoint. That is a very difficult part of the treatment as it is hard for people who are not in the situation to understand TMS. I went through the same thing. As you improve, those close to you will likely start to open up to the idea. I'm glad you are so enthused. Keep the faith and the program should help!