1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Hi all. So I'm on day 1. I have migraines frequently. I know it's my berating stress

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Changewillhappen555, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Changewillhappen555

Changewillhappen555 New Member

Hi all. Day 1.im here because I have had migraines for the last 23 years. I have refused daily prevention medication. And take sumatrapin. It's become so regular and I've had enough I am now on beta blockers for the last week. I know my triggers of stress and the overwhelming feeling of guilt or responsibility, not being good enough it goes on. To meet me you wouldn't think so. I've had lots of healing and eat healthy. Sometimes it can be food and drink. However the underlying cause is stress. So now is how to figure out the letting go of all of this and move through this process. I've given myself the time frame of six months of beta blockers to see if this keeps me pain free my body and mind will unlearn the physical reactive patterns. And in the meantime I work on me with this programme and top up on reiki to help me through. I'd love to hear from anyone else who has experience with migraines. And a hello to everyone anyway. My sister introduced me to this. And she has cured herself of fibromyalgia!! ☺️ ♥️ thankyou for having me here xxx

Joy4 likes this.
  2. georgethee

georgethee Peer Supporter

Welcome CWH555.
    And yes change will happen! Rule out any serious conditions and your all set. The people on this forum are extremly helpful. Goodluck with your recovery.

Changewillhappen555 likes this.
  3. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Hello, change.......

I recovered from over 50 years of migraines using the TMS approach. You can read my success story on my profile or in the Success Stories sub-forum.

Recovery is possible. You are in the right place.

Wishing you the best.......

4. Changewillhappen555

Thankyou! Yes I know I will...i now choose to face myself! It's great hearing from lots of people. And wow, 50 years! But how positive for you now x

Ellen likes this.
  5. Joy4

Joy4 Newcomer

I wish you all the best. Just started this myself for back and leg pain

6. Changewillhappen555

Good luck x

Joy4 likes this.