1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Here we go!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by hopeful_guitarist, Jan 20, 2017.

1. hopeful_guitarist

hopeful_guitarist Peer Supporter

Hi there. What a great resource this is! I won't go too much into my history as I imagine it's similar to yours: 12+ doctors, thousands of dollars, every back pain product I could find at Amazon, stretches, exercises, prayers, and endless frustration since the pain first set in 14 months ago (Nov 2015).

I was in the "Chronic Pain" section of Amazon books on New Year's Eve and came across Healing Back Pain. Read a few pages here and there, skeptical but increasingly intrigued. A week later I had 2 days without pain and then it came back. Hopefully that was a little teaser of things to come. I'm now about 3 weeks into it.

I just finished a week-long road trip that was fairly painful. I finished another Sarno book while it was my turn in the passenger seat. Now I'm back home and feel great sitting in my office chair (but sore when I stand up). The chair is new to me after a year of working at a standing desk. I have no conditioning in this chair, which might be why the pain leaves me alone here.

I'm looking forward to learning more on this site. Looks very promising so far. Here's to a full recovery!

MindBodyPT likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Hopeful. Welcome to this TMS healing community. You've come to the right place for learning how important the emptions are in causing physical pain. The SEProgram will help you to discover emotions or character traits causing the pain. You're already making excellent progress by being able to sit in your office chair. Be positive about the TMS MindBody connection and you will make a full recovery. It worked for me and has for thousands of others.