1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Here again after 8 years

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Gertie, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Gertie

Gertie New Member

I couldn't get signed on to set up a new one so I lost all my history. I went through this program 8 years. It was an experience of a life time. Everyday I apply what I learned.

I have pain always looking for an opening and up until this time i have have had great success in ignoring and moving on.

I was playing pickleball, which I have played 6 years. I felt a pull and tightening. Now the cramping in my butt and all the way to my knee is excruciating. And I had scoliosis surgery years ago.

I am creating my Evidence Sheet. Pain comes and goes but it's staying now. I am 100 precent prone to TMS. Pain keeps me from doing something physical per Sarno.

I am having a hard time getting to 100 percent. Fear, worry and doubt creep in. I leave Wednesday for a 3 week vacation. My Mother passed in December after a very difficult 6 months of my involvement.

I am putting pressure on myself to get this figured out before I leave.

Thoughts?

2. Gertie

Gertie New Member

Building my Evidence Sheet
    I layed on the floor with a tennis ball under my rear rolling around on it over the tight piriformis muscle. I yelled "get the hell out of my butt".

The pain was significantly less.

I will continue to build Evidence. The pain later came back.... Doubt sneaked in.

But this was very positive. The pain reduced....woopee.

3. mister_burger

mister_burger New Member

This sounds like a pretty big source of stress. I understand why one would be in pain after such an event.
    Hopefully you can enjoy those 3 weeks and relax, come back pain free!