1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by milbarge, Jun 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. milbarge

milbarge New Member

Hi everyone. So I have pain. But that's not my biggest issue really. I'm posting here because my symp symptoms are pretty atypical. My issue is my body really doesn't hold up period the whole right side kind of goes to the left. It always feels like there's not enough space for my tongue. I wake up with my neck completely Twisted you wouldn't believe it. I walk okay. I just cannot get comfortable in my body. I've had this for 20 years and I read the Sarno stuff and it makes total sense only it doesn't address any of the things that I have. This began when I was typing in a really stressful job in my mid-20s. I got pain going up my right arm- the same are my injured when I was 13. I ended up almost bedridden although I could walk I couldn't do much else. By the time I was 30 I could barely do anything. I spent all my money and saw everyone period I had my jaw. Expanded. I saw everyone. Am I later 30s I got into yoga and that seemed to help and I got somewhat better but then I overdid it and everything fell apart. Meanwhile I had this Appliance in my mouth to create more space for my Airway and when everything fell apart my jawesome went berserk. I was at the end of my rope and I met this Yogi who figure it out that my whole right side kind of collapsed and she would just position me and it would fill with air and she can make me feel like a new man I couldn't believe it. Yet every time I try to do it on my own I end up feeling worse. I guess my question is can the mind make the body have these symptoms which are really hard to explain not necessarily pain but where it doesn't really hold up. I used to be able to swim as long as I didn't use my right arm but now it seems like my body is so sensitive I can't do anything period I'm so desperate for physical activity but my neck is so jacked up. My right shoulder and right side kind of hang low. I've never tested positive for anything and I'm pretty sure I don't have anything that would show up on a test. I've been to a TMS doctor and a TMS therapist. The doctor said it's probably 90% TMS. The hardest part in meeting them was on was trying to gather weather these are physical problems but every time I spoke to them about that they said look at how you're focusing on the physical so it was impossible to get a straight answer. I can do physical things but I pay for it big time. Im so lost. I don't know where to turn.