1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Help with pain in legs tingling

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Samsam, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Samsam

Samsam New Member

Hi all on forum.

Just thought I’d write my thoughts
    To see if any one has healed from
    Sciatic pain and to get some advise.

I have had a flare up this same thing
    Happened 2 years ago and I healed using
    Tms ( I took about 3 months to heal work)

I have back and leg pain and today is a bad day as I have been sitting all day at work and
    Trying to ignore it. And was ok not great.

I’m making some progress working out in the gym every day, and doing to the gym helps the pain a lot.

Exercise takes away most of the back pain.
    But the leg pain is still there.

My question is what do I do for the leg pain tingling sensations? Do I just try and ignore
    It completely?

Has anyone got experience with leg hip pain that went away ?

I have some fear come up today about this
    And feel a bit vonerble and frightened it won’t go.

I’d be greafull for any advise

And thank you and have a good weekend.

Sam

2. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

Examine yourself. What is going on in your life that is necessitating a distraction? What are you angry about? What are you NOT angry about that maybe you ought to be?(because you're being a 'good guy' and ignoring it)

that's where the answer is. Only YOU can know the exact reason. Tms is there to keep you from finding it. When you start looking the TMS might try something else (move) and That is when you know you were right on target because that's what Tms does...try to distract us.

Sam Knows. Talk to him

MWsunin12 likes this.
  3. Jeannyjay

Jeannyjay New Member

I have the same tingling and numbness in my calf and foot and from reading about how to deal with it and negative thoughts which I sometimes have , I am going to turn them from negative to positive using some suggestions I have seen on here. Good luck with it and know that we can do this!