1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Help With New (Revamped) TMS Website

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by tmsandrew, Jun 8, 2014.

1. tmsandrew

tmsandrew Peer Supporter

Hiya

Thanks to a big chunk of work from Forest, we have revamped the www.rsi-backpain.co.uk site. The main aim of the site is to generate more awareness of TMS - and provide more links towards the TMSwiki.

A couple of things that would be useful from the TMSwiki community

1) Any ideas for additional content to add? Ideally it should primarily be seen as an individual's site - so that it offers a slightly different feel to the TMSwiki, so anything extra to put on?

2) I knocked up the banner header pretty quickly - I'm not artistically savvy enough to make a banner that I think would look nice - ie one with the name of the site as part of the banner - which brings me onto number 3

3) What do you reckon is a good name for the site? Forest has made some good suggestions:
    • Mindbody healing for TMS and Back Pain
    • RSI and Back Pain Recovery
    • Overcoming RSI and Back Pain
    • How I recovered
    I quite like Mindbody healing for TMS and Back Pain....

Thanks!

Forest likes this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Oops, I didn't even see this the first time around. Thanks for posting, Andrew!

I saw you added the videos and thought that they looked great. Another title might be "Mindbody Healing for RSI and Back Pain." Because this matches the domain name, it might help people find the site more easily (Search Engine Optimization). Also, because it doesn't use any specialized terms like TMS, it might be a good way to reach people who don't yet know about TMS. If you can help those people, that is a true "good deed."