1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Help with DVD from Dr. John Sarno's site

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by turnerandwalsh, Aug 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. turnerandwalsh

turnerandwalsh Newcomer

Hi everyone...can anyone help me? I ordered the DVD of Dr. Sarno lectures on his site and they took the money out of my account but never sent the DVD. When I call it goes directly to voicemail and no one ever returned my calls. Does anyone know if the site is still up and if it isn't why they took the money out of my account? Thanks for any insight you all might have.

2. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Turnerandwalsh,

Please give Ken Malloy a call at 917.913.1531, he was a former patient of Dr. Sarno's. He produced the tape and the program. He will follow up with you to get you your tape. I got it years ago and it is excellent!-- like being at one of the Good Doctor's lectures in person.

Cheers and g'luck!
    tt

3. turnerandwalsh

turnerandwalsh Newcomer

Thanks I will try and let you know what happens!

Tennis Tom likes this.
  4. turnerandwalsh

turnerandwalsh Newcomer

He answered me immediately and sent out the DVD overnight. He was great! Thanks for the help because it was so much more about really wanting the lecture for my son than the 59 dollars.

Tennis Tom likes this.