1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Help with broken links

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by michellehh, Dec 10, 2020.

1. michellehh

michellehh Newcomer

Good Morning, I am on day 2 and as I am going through the site many video links are not working. Are they posted elsewhere or does anyone have suggestions where I might find them? Thanks, Michelle

2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

Not sure... Forest might be able to help. Or, just post some of the specific links that are not working and I will see if I can give you a workaround. I checked a few from the first 3 days of the program and they seemed okay on my end.

3. michellehh

michellehh Newcomer

4. michellehh

michellehh Newcomer

Thank you! Curiously just seeing they work on my phone. On my Mac at home for instance the day 1 has the “Accessible version of this video” of Dr. Sarnos 20/20 link does not work. I will check the text at home to be sure I didn’t miss a hyperlink.

5. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

That link did not work on my computer either, but the regular link above it did. Here is the link copied directly from Youtube.