1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Help please

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by gaby1511, Sep 15, 2015.

1. gaby1511

gaby1511 Peer Supporter

hi i was doing fine last week. The weekend i have 1 to 10 pain. But monday i feel first sad to sad i dont know why. I have to work and i hate my work . In my work i start to feel tigh my pelvic floor. All day i was like that. Today i wake feeling sad. Less pain but to sad. Why ?? I dont uderstand. I hate feel sad.someone have the same. ? It could be my job??. Feel sad maebe is the all tension i felt yesterday? And it go out??

2. gaby1511

gaby1511 Peer Supporter

My mother told me quick your job . If you dont like . I have 27. I dont know what to do. I hate my job. And all mondays the pain is horrible.

3. IndiMarshall

IndiMarshall Well known member

In the divided mind Dr sarno explained a similar case of 28 yr old who hated his job and all his symptoms were from the job.

May be you should change to something you like. It could be your job that is giving your pain or from previous stress issues.

gaby1511 likes this.
  4. gaby1511

gaby1511 Peer Supporter

The person who has the problem, the pain go when he have a new job?? What he did?

5. IndiMarshall

yes...basically he didnt like the job becoz he was supervising many ppl and he didnt like those responsibilities..
    he wanted someone to tell him what to do.. not the other way round.

gaby1511 likes this.
  6. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

gaby1511 likes this.
  7. IndiMarshall

she hates her job.. I dont see a reason in continuing somethng on a daily basis which she doesnt like

like mike said.. it is upto her..

gaby1511 likes this.
  8. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I hated my job and it got so back I had the shakes from it. I also had colds all the time.
    I quit after three years of dragging myself to work and got a new job. I like the work and haven't had a cold since.

It's always best to get a new job before you quit the one you dislike.

gaby1511 likes this.