1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

help guys

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by abezz, Nov 10, 2018.

1. abezz

abezz Peer Supporter

i woke up a day ago unable to bend my knee. i dont recall injuring it at all. had surgery on it for torn miniscus 3 years ago but since then have been pain free. all of a sudden now i cant bend it at all and when i try its extremely painful. anyone had this before?

2. EileenS

EileenS Well known member

My left foot got extremely sore for no reason after dinner 2 nights ago. Since I had done nothing to it I knew it had to be tms. I got scared but I breathed deeply and tried to calm myself for the rest of the evening. I talked to my foot and my mind telling them I knew it was tms and I wouldn't fall for it. When the dog wouldn't come inside from the backyard before bed, which made me angry, I stamped my left foot hard several times (in other words, I didn't baby my foot.) When I woke up it was very stiff but not sore. Then I went to my yoga class, which is what I would normally do. It took my mind off my foot and I did nothing to protect it. By the end of the class both feet felt fine.

3. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

Like Eileen says, it is entirely possible that it is TMS. Why not go see a doctor to check if there is something serious going on or not?

starseed likes this.