1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Help - can't log in with new iPad?

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by JanAtheCPA, Jun 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Member @Lainey asked this question in a "welcome" thread but I don't know the answer so I'm moving the question to a new thread with its own title, hoping to get her some help!

Hi Jan
    I recently purchased an iPad and want to log onto the forum site BUT I cannot get onto the site with my username and log on used from my laptop. The iPad version of TMS forums will not let me use these log-ins. I do not want to create another log in name for obvious reasons. Any suggestions?
    Lainey

Can any other iOS folks out there help Lainey? I'm strictly PC and Android, but I know that plenty of members log in with iPads. I am like 99.999% sure that a new login will not make any difference.

If you can log in with an iPhone, I'd think that it should be the same experience with the iPad, but what do I know?

All that being said, I definitely have a different log-in experience when I'm using my phone or a tablet, and it took me a while to get used to how Android (Samsung on my phone and one tablet, and Amazon's weird-a** version on my Fire tablet) allowed me to enter my username.

~Jan

2. Lainey

Lainey Well known member

I actually called APPLE and Apple Help said that she did not know why the iPad would not take my already established username and password. She said some site do not want two devices having access at the same time so I should try and shut down the computer(Mac) and then try to set up on the iPad with the same info. I tried this but still the site was saying I needed to have a new log/in and password.
    Anyone familiar with this and know what can be done?
    Tnx
    Lainey

3. JanAtheCPA

I simultaneously log in on two different devices and often different browsers all the time...

4. Lainey

Lainey Well known member

Jan
    Thx for your help in reaching out. I-went once again to the iPad and just changed the password. This seems to work. I was able to log on but have not yet tried logging on to two devices yet. It’s late and tomorrow is another day....sigh.
    Lainey

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  5. JanAtheCPA

!!! Glad that worked!