1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Hello Suffering From Intense Wrist Pain

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by ericserpa1, Mar 22, 2020.

1. ericserpa1

ericserpa1 New Member

Can anyone help I'm having a really tough situation here. I have had my scafoid fracture for 15 years now I found out a few months ago on an MRI and it hasn't hurt too bad I but recently my wrist flared up and it was very swollen but Its been 2 weeks and I ended up icing it and it was getting better a lot than for some reason it's getting worse I feel helpless and I also do for surgery but it's not going to be for a while especially with covid -19. My question is that it feels like it's not getting much better it was for the first week then I think TMS is now suppressing the healing it throbs when it shouldn't. Like I feel like I'm making it way worse than it is. I am getting depressed from all the pain and wish I knew if it was TMS making it feel worse. I used to suffer severe knee pain after surgery I think my body is over exaggerating the pain paralyzing me.

if this is TMS this would be the 3rd-4th time I got it

2. ericserpa1

ericserpa1 New Member

The reason I think it was TMS is that it was getting way better than it took a turn for the worse. Pulsating numbing pain after just resting

3. ericserpa1

ericserpa1 New Member

Today I am doing a little more I'm not stuck in my bed all day and I'm not as afraid of the intense pain. It still hurts and is a little more redness to it, but this also happened 5 years ago when I had knee surgery and suffered tms on the recovery for 10 months those were depressing times. I feel like im going through what I did previously. but this time I know the bone is a non union but still shouldnt be dealing with so much pain because it did feel better.