1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Heart palps and tired

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Mark1122, Jun 2, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Mark1122

Mark1122 Well known member

I dont read about people being extremely exhausted 24/7 or having heart palps (skipped beats, flutters etc)

Is this normal with TMS pains? I dont know anymore.. Im always exhausted, not clear in the head.

Like im 29 and can barely walk 30minutes

2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

I've experienced both chronic fatigue, brain fog, and heart palpitations in the past, and in my experience, all are TMS. If you've ruled out other health conditions, just treat these symptoms as TMS and carry on.

3. Mark1122

Alright.. thx.Mine just spin outof control when my arm/neck/shoulder pain gets worse. Did you have physical pain with it?

4. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

Yep, it's TMS. I've seen those symptoms on the forum a lot. Take care

5. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes, I had fibromyalgia with it. All TMS. Recovered from all of it. So can you.

6. Mark1122

Damn alright. When i read about fibromyalgia those symtptoms really seem like mine, except with me its always got to do with repetetive tasks, working above my head, pc, mobile you name it. But the pain in my back,neck, traps, chest and the exhaustion(fatigue) and heart stuff does seem same as fybromyalgia symptoms... I guess.

I am really at that point where it can go completely to shit again or where i can pull through.. I didnt quit my job, actually got promoted, working 4 days but i can barely read on my pc because im so tired and my head feels like its going to explode, my heart feels like its getting squeezed and the pain ofcourse full blown and i feel stressed (my stomach feels like its gonna explode aswell, so much pressure). This is the point, that scary point, i am really afraid, but this is the point where i need to pull through. But im terrified, i guess that is a good thing maybe?

7. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

You need to talk to your fear directly. You know exactly what is going on with you, you know it is TMS, and you know that you can pull through. Just do it!

8. Mark1122

I am quitting my job today again and im going to move to Spain where my dad lives (i live in netherlands). Computer, mobile etc really affects my pain a lot and im so exhausted and these heart things are bad. So i tried for 7 months but it didnt work out and i just cant keep going. I am at the point where il collapse any moment. So i made the decision to quit. Maybe in Spain i can really work on myself and get better, or maybe its not TMS and il get better because il work outside and not behind a pc all day. Who knows. But i know this job and staying here isnt going to work.

Working my current job makes me feel so shitty cause of the pc work that i cant even enjoy my free time at all, i have to sleep all the time, i cant do any physical exercise exceot for walking +- 30 minutes. I feel really unhealthy and thats why i dont want to try this pc work anymore. I cant even enjoy sitting outside without my heart having a tough time and me getting dizzy etc. After 7 years of misery, where it only gets worse every year i have to drastically make a change as my last resort. I am depressed now but il try to stay positive and try one more time while living a different life in Spain.

TMS seems unlikelier but i do now i got some issues in life still psychological and if its the cause of my pain i doubt it, but il have to face those psychological problems anyway, so who knows. But i feel its better now to avoid the pc work because literally cant keep going, its inhumane and i dont know how i kept it up so long.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021