1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Heart issues and TMS?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by newlearner, Jan 19, 2022.

Tags:
  1. newlearner

newlearner Peer Supporter

For a few months I've been feeling... off. I feel like I can't take a deep enough breath, but inhaling hurts and exhaling feels wonderful. I've been having pitting edema in my calves (which is weird, I'm thin). I lose my breath when walking and talking at the same moment. When I wake up in the morning I have eye border edema.

These suggest heart issues.

Today I had a stress test. They said it was mostly normal but there was some questionable stuff in there and I have to followup with a doctor.

Can this be TMS?

I have a definite TMS personality.

My mom is a narcissist. I am codependent. I have been feeling a LOT of rage recently. It's like I recently woke up to TMS and realize exactly how pissed I am and how much rage I keep inside.

It could be coincidental that my symptoms coincide with the uncovering of this.

I feel like people here say it's TMS irrespective of whatever it is. So does this sound like it could be TMS?

2. fridaynotes

fridaynotes Well known member

i would say most likely not coincidental…