1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Healing steadily from back,shoulder and migraine pain

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Solange, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Solange

Solange Well known member

I hope to do a much fuller update in a few days' time but for the moment I just wanted to post some words of encouragement as others have done to add to the number of successes.
    When I used to read the success stories here I felt great hope and encouragement but I also wondered if I would ever be able to write my own as at times the outlook seemed so very bleak and I had experienced so many years of great pain and despair. I struggled hard to change my life and take to heart all the things I needed to do to beat TMS.
    Well, I'm not entirely there yet but I am so much better than I ever believed I could be and I have regained so much of my life that I can do nearly all I want to now. I can hardly believe it !I still have work to do and issues to overcome but I am steadily progressing and feel hopeful now that it is just a matter of time before I can do everything I want.
    I am no expert, just a fellow sufferer and when I next post, I will write in more detail what I have found to help me in the hope that it will help you too .
    Hang in there. Tomorrow is another day nearer your eventual success.

2. Walt Oleksy

Walt Oleksy Beloved Grand Eagle

Solange, your longer post is wonderful.