1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Healing Back Pain reviews

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Steve Ozanich, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Dr. Sarno's HBP just hit 999 reviews at Amazon.

Anyone here that gives it the 1000th review, I will send a free signed copy of The Great Pain Deception to.

But you have to prove it was you somehow, real name or otherwise.

SteveO

Lizzy and North Star like this.
  2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Someone beat me to it. Darn!

3. Ryan

Ryan Well known member

I will send you my address through a message. You are a good man sometimes

4. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

What a generous offer, Steve! I left my review quite awhile ago. Do I get a present for that? LOL

5. Steve Ozanich

Ryan 9546, you did it. It hit 1000 reviews because of you! What a great milestone for a controversial, but important topic. HBP is still #1 in chronic pain.

I'll send you a copy of GPD soon. It was just some fun I wanted to have with a serious topic. Milestones can be bittersweet.

Healing Back Pain saved my life, I'm forever grateful for that book and to the good doctor. I just informed him that it hit 1000.

Northstar, you can have any present you want, just ask.

I hope everyone is well. There's so much going on that it's difficult to explain. But the message is moving on in profound ways.

It takes hard work to spread truth. And courage.

SteveO
    Ellen you fingers are too slow. Skype me and we can talk.

DanielleMRD likes this.
  6. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

can't wait for All the Rage!

given nature of today's viral internet phenomena all it takes is for a few celebs/or their relatives to get cured and it could catch like wildfire.
    Just re-read Steve's chapter on John Stossels brother who flat out refused to believe(as many justifiably do) this is real. It will strike hard hopefully at premed students.

Reading the HBP reviews lead me to conclude Sarno is either or a quack or is spending quite a bit on marketing given the originality of many of the reviews.

North Star likes this.
  7. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Well, if I had to lose to someone, I'm glad it's you, Ryan :)

Ryan and North Star like this.
  8. North Star

SteveO, your presence here is the greatest present I could ask of you. You're awesome. I hope you can soon share some of the things unfolding on what's going on. Most importantly, I hope things are going well for you!

9. Steve Ozanich

Northern Star, what a nice thing to say. How come that doesn't work on tax day with the IRS? "Isn't my presence good enough, do I still have to pay taxes?"

There are a lot of things going on, most of them good. The coolest thing is it's working! The healings keep coming in. I had 5 last week which is a record as far as I can remember, for a week.

More later,

North Star and IrishSceptic like this.
  10. North Star

Awesome on the good stuff! Taxes - oh bleck.