1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Have you used Dr Harold Goodman?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Koko, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Koko

Koko Newcomer

Hi -
    Wondering if anyone has used Dr Goodman in Silver Spring MD. He is the closest to where I live. I’d appreciate your thoughts.
    Thanks!

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

I have not, and Dr. Goodman be great. but want to mention that Dr. Schechter out of LA is available via telemedicine. It may be true now for other TMS docs. He said the pandemic loosened up restrictions on working out of state. So many docs may be able to work in many states via telemedicine. Good luck in your work.
    Andy

Koko likes this.
  3. Koko

Koko Newcomer

Thanks for your response. My husband is working with a doctor in CA and our insurance will not pay. You need to see them in person at least once a year in person. We can ask again since insurance usually tells you no for everything first.