1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 42 Happy!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by scrat26, Aug 30, 2016.

1. scrat26

scrat26 New Member

well, I completed this SEP the other day, and truely marvel at the mind. The most I've learned and come away from this is being happier. Why be anything else, when it only causes pain. I've decided to take a little break, even though I like something structured to work with. I have a book and program ready to do when I get back from holiday, but for now I'm enjoying life, and looking forward to my holiday. I've learned that meditating is so beneficial, I don't know why I didn't start years ago, and why do we not all learn this, just like learning a sport or math!
    I want to thank everyone on here for their encouraging comments, answers to questions and to anyone that just read about my journey. This is a great site and will continue to drop in! I tried to look back to see who, but a member suggested a Louise Hay book to read. THANK YOU! This is fantastic, I've read 3 now. A great addition to feeling good about yourself and letting go and self healing.
    Oh and I would have to say, my pain level has dropped and is ranging between 20 - 30% of what it was.
    Love life and love lots x
    All the best

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, scrat. Thanks for this wonderful post. I'm so glad your symptoms have gone down so much after completing the SEProgram and the extra reading you've done. You're right... now is the time to be happy and spend time enjoying life. Keep up the meditation. It is one of the best ways to relax and find inner peace.

3. scrat26

scrat26 New Member

Thank you Walt